How to Find your ASUCI Club Account Number on CampusGroups
RCOs can find their ASUCI club account number (if they are assigned one only) on CampusGroups, via the organization “About Me” page. Please note, only eligible authorized signers are able to access club account details and conduct club account transactions.
- Log on to CampusGroups
- Search for “Organization” and click on the organization name
- Select “Group Page”
- Click on “About”, located on the top toolbar
- Scroll to the bottom of the page – ASUCI club account number is located in the “Additional Information” section
Account Balance and Reports
For inquiries on club balances, reports, and other questions regarding your account, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
All requests must come from a UCI email, a personal email will not receive financial information. All requests must come from an authorized signer of the club.
In the email, please provide the following:
- Full name of club (as seen on the Campus Groups registration)
- ASUCI Account number
On Campus Drop Off ONLY – Clubs are able to drop off deposits at the UPS store located on the second floor at Student Center. Deposits will be accepted during their regular business hours. Deposits with no slip will not be accepted. Checks that are expired will be voided.
- Fill out the SGSM deposit slip (bottom copy is for the club to keep).
- A completed deposit slip form must be presented to UPS staff in order to record receipt of said deposit. DO NOT DROP OFF AND LEAVE until the deposit has been recorded as received.
- Provide the UPS staff with the deposit. All money and deposit slip should inside an envelope prior to providing it to the UPS staff.
a. If you are depositing a check, make sure the club account number is in the memo section or in the top right corner. Checks should NOT be endorsed.
b. UPS Store Hours are Monday-Friday 11am-4pm excluding university holidays.
- Write the club name and account number on the front of the envelope. The UPS employee will drop the deposit into our box and we will process accordingly when received.
- All club check requests will be online until further notice. Student will be required to read through the policies thoroughly before proceeding to the check request.
• Club check requests do not require receipts or supplemental documentation.
• Only authorized signers of the organization are permitted to fill out a check request form and request a withdrawal of funds.
• Requests will be fulfilled in the form of a check and will be mailed out to the address provided in the form below.
• A request will be fulfilled when all information has been acquired and no changes are needed.
• All information in the form below will be accurate and up to date.
• The SGSM Business Office is not responsible for any lost checks in processing after it is mailed.
• The requestor of this form is responsible for receiving and providing any edits required by the SGSM Business Office.
• Students should make sure to check their spam, promotions, and other email folders to allow emails from email@example.com
Receiving Department Funding
- Clubs and Organizations may receive funding from departments on campus to help assist with their programs and events. The ASUCI Business Office is happy to assist with transferring the funds to your ASUCI account with the instructions below:
- Have the department contact Robert M. Schumm, Sr. at firstname.lastname@example.org to request an invoice.
- The department must then provide the following information via email:
- Department name
- Department contact name and email
- Club name and account number
- Amount funded
- Name of the club event
*Please note that the invoice process may take a few business days to a couple of weeks. Once ASUCI receives the funding, the club will be directly credited.*
Creating an ASUCI Account
- Clubs that do not have an ASUCI account have the option to create one. In order to create an ASUCI account, please send an inquiry to: email@example.com.